The operator undertakes to provide a "workshop" or "course" according to the current offer of the operator in accordance with the confirmed order of the customer and on the basis of the payment made to allow the customer to participate in the workshop or course. Further information on the services offered can be found on the website www.mojerukavice.cz
2. The customer undertakes to pay the operator a price for participation ("remuneration") according to the current price list.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, the operator exclusively provides workshops and courses listed in the operator's offer on the website www.mojerukavice.cz These are held under the guidance of the lecturer.
4. Unless stated otherwise, workshops and courses are held at the operator's premises at the RZ site, Good, 26301 hereinafter ‘the establishment’.
5. The number of participants is usually a maximum of 2 people on the day of the workshop. Unless otherwise specified in special cases for a group of people.
1. The order can be made exclusively electronically via the ordering system on the website www.mojerukavice.cz , or in agreement with the operator in person at the establishment.
2. After placing the order through the ordering system on the operator's website, the registration of the order by the operator to the customer is confirmed to the e-mail by the operator's automatic system or by a reply, from the operator's email. The confirmation of the order contains an invitation for payment with the details of the payment of the exchange rate, after sending this confirmation the order of the customer is considered binding.
3. The contract between the operator and the customer (hereinafter referred to as the contract) shall take effect unless otherwise provided for in the contract, at the time of collection of the money into the operator's account or at the time of collection of the money by the operator in cash, subject to the conditions laid down in the Terms and Conditions governing the organisation of workshops and courses, unless otherwise agreed. By binding order, the customer confirms that he agrees to the Terms and Conditions for the organisation of workshops and courses.
4. At the same time, the customer acknowledges that by placing a binding order according to paragraph. 1 and 2 of this Article, the operator incurs costs related to the preparation of the customer's participation in the required workshop or course, where, after the order has been placed, the customer does not collect the money according to paragraph 2. 3 of that article and at the same time not informing the operator in writing that it is withdrawing from the binding order, it notes that the operator is entitled to require the customer to pay the costs incurred by him with the accepted binding order and the preparation of his participation. Cost reimbursement amounts to 10% of the cost of the workshop or course.
1. In the case of ordering a gift voucher for a third party, the customer (the "original customer") receives the gift voucher by post to the address indicated in the order or at the premises (as requested by the customer), on the basis of payment of an amount corresponding to the value of the gift voucher issued to the operator by crediting the operator's account or by receiving it in cash.
2. The provisions of Part III shall apply mutatis mutandis to the creation of a contract in the case of ordering a workshop or course by means of a gift voucher Terms.
3. The delivery of the gift voucher to the original customer fulfils the operator's obligation to the original customer arising from the order of the gift voucher.
4. A gift voucher can be ordered as universal without specifying a specific workshop or course or a specific workshop or course.
5. The original customer undertakes to ensure that the holder of the gift voucher (the ‘recipient of the service’ is also the ‘customer’ after the application of the gift voucher) is aware of and complies with the obligations of the participant. The operator undertakes to allow the recipient of the service to participate in a workshop or course under the terms and conditions of the Contractual Conditions for the organisation of workshops or courses.
6. The gift voucher holder is obliged to indicate the gift voucher number in all communication with the operator, in particular the gift voucher number when booking a specific workshop or course date. Both the customer and the operator acknowledge that the recipient of the service is entitled to exercise rights related to the possession of the gift voucher. The recipient of the service is entitled to place an order for a workshop or course within the meaning of Part II. Subject of the contract
and III. Establishment of a contract Contractual conditions for the organisation of workshops or courses. The recipient of the service will be obliged to pay the tuition fees only in the amount by which the price of the workshop or course ordered exceeds the value of the gift voucher. By ordering a workshop or a course, participating in a workshop or a course, cancelling a workshop or a course, or rescheduling a workshop or a course by the recipient of the service within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions for the Organisation of Workshops and Courses, on the earlier date, the recipient of the service becomes a customer. Any obligations on the original customer towards the operator remain unaffected.
7. The ordered service will be provided only to the gift voucher holder.
8. The gift voucher shall remain valid until the time stated on the voucher. If the validity is not stated on the gift voucher, the duration of validity of the gift voucher shall be 6 months from the date of conclusion of the contract with the original customer.
9. The expiry of the gift voucher extinguishes the rights of both the recipient of the service and the original customer to participate in the workshop or course and the related performance by the operator. In particular, on expiry of the gift voucher, neither the customer nor the recipient of the service is entitled to use the services and to reimbursement of the price paid.
1. The customer undertakes to pay the operator an exchange rate of the amount specified in the operator's offer published on the website www.mojerukavice.cz in force at the time of the customer's order. The price of the order is always indicated in the operator's order confirmation. In the event of non-payment of the exchange rate thus determined in full under the other conditions described, the contract does not take effect and the operator does not incur any obligations in relation to the customer.
2. 50% of the workshop price is payable within 5 days of the operator confirming the customer's order. The supplement is payable at least 7 days before the workshop - course.
In the case of an order (application) sent by the company or the self-employed person, an invoice is issued (on request) and normal invoicing conditions apply with the 7-day maturity of the invoice.
3. When sending a binding application 7 days before the start of the course or workshop, payment must be made within three days of sending the application. Payment for the course, seminar or workshop must be made no later than 1 day before the course or workshop. The customer undertakes to pay the exchange rate by wire transfer to the operator's account in accordance with the operator's instructions in the order confirmation, or by depositing into that account. After prior agreement with the operator, reimbursement may also be made in cash at the operator's registered office.
4. If the exchange rate is not paid to the operator in a proper and timely manner, the customer and the recipient of the services shall not derive any rights under the contract. In such a case, the operator is entitled to refuse the customer his participation in the workshop or course.
Rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties
1. Customers are obliged to fully follow the instructions of the operator and his lecturer during the workshop or course.
2. Customers are obliged to arrive at the venue on an agreed date.
3. Customers are obliged to comply with occupational safety and health rules in accordance with the applicable legislation and to pay particular attention to the safety and health protection of other participants.
4. The participation of customers under the influence of drugs and/or narcotics is strictly prohibited.
5. The lecturer is entitled to exclude from participation in the workshop or course customers who violate the rules of occupational safety and health protection or the instructions of the lecturer and customers who can reasonably be expected to be under the influence of drugs and/or narcotics.
In this case, the customer is not entitled to reimbursement of the exchange rate or part of it. The operator or lecturer shall record the exclusion of the customer.
6. The customer is obliged to assess for himself whether he is medically and physically fit for the safe completion of the workshop or course. The customer declares that he, like the recipient of the service, is medically and physically fit to safely attend the workshop or course.
7. The customer or recipient of the service is obliged to inform the lecturer of any health restrictions (allergics etc.) before starting the workshop or course.) which they suffer and which should be taken into account during the workshop or course.
8. The operator shall not be liable for the goods of the customer or recipient of the service brought to the establishment or other venue of the event organised by the operator.
9. The customer may withdraw from the contract only if this is stipulated in the law or in the Contractual Conditions for the organisation of workshops and courses.
VII. Cancellation of workshop or course and rescheduling
1. The operator is entitled, to which the customer agrees, to cancel the workshop or course at any time, in particular in the following cases:
(A) the lecturer will not be able to ensure the running of the workshop or course due to incapacity for work or other compelling reasons;
(c) other serious obstacles (e.g. accidents in the establishment, force majeure) will prevent the workshop or course from taking place.
In such cases, the customer or recipient of the service is entitled to choose a new date at the request of the operator.
2. If, for any reason, the customer or recipient of the service is unable to attend a workshop or a course, the customer undertakes to notify the operator immediately or to inform the operator of the recipient of the service.
3. The customer or recipient of the service can check in to another date of the workshop or course, while the check-in is free 21 days before the workshop, after which the operator is entitled to charge a one-off fee of 200 CZK.
4. If the customer or recipient of the service does not show up without an apology and at the same time does not sign up for another workshop or course date. The operator is entitled to offset the cancellation fee against the exchange rate paid by the customer.
5. After signing off an already enrolled course or workshop, the cancellation fee is 0% of the price of the course within 20 days or more from the course, seminar or workshop. In the period from 20 days to 14 days before the start of the course or workshop there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the course, 13 days to 8 days is a cancellation fee 75% of the price of the course. Less than 7 days before the start of the course there is a cancellation fee 100% of the price of the course.
2.In exceptionally documented cases (serious personal or medical reasons), candidates may be offered a replacement course or part of it at a later date.
Specific cases will be assessed on a case-by-case basis with a view to agreement.
1. By placing a binding order, the customer or recipient of the service awards in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), on the protection of personal data, as amended. When working with personal data, I follow the following principles: Principle of legality – processing of personal data on the basis of legislation (in particular Education Act No. 561/2004 Coll. and Act No. 179/2006 Coll. on Verification and Recognition of Results
further education and amending certain laws (the law on the recognition of further education outcomes). Processing of personal data on the basis of informed consent. The principle of correctness - the correct and social use of personal data. The principle of transparency - all information on the protection of personal data addressed to the data subject (student, lecturer, employee, workshop participants) was concise, easily accessible and understandable, provided using clear and simple language means.
The purpose limitation principle - the collection of personal data only for a clearly defined purpose. Data minimisation principle - no more data is ever processed than is strictly necessary for the purpose.
The principle of accuracy — the personal data processed must be accurate — i.e. such as that communicated by the entity. Storage Restriction Principle - Personal data are stored only for the period specified by law.
Principles of integrity and confidentiality — adequate security of personal data, including their protection by appropriate technical or organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
Responsibility of the educational establishment manager - the educational establishment shall put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processing is carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation.
According to the above, the participant of the course, workshop, seminar agrees to process the data specified in the order for inclusion in the customer database and to send information about the operator's business offers for the duration of the operator's business. Granting consent is voluntary. The data provided will not be processed through third parties. The consent is granted for a period until its written appeal.
The consent can also be revoked at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. if not contrary to Law No. 561/2004 Coll. (School Act) and 179/2006 Coll. on the Verification and Recognition of Further Learning Results and on the Amendment of Certain Laws (Law on the Recognition of Further Learning Results)
2. Unless the customer or recipient of the service informs the operator by e-mail email@example.com . otherwise, they agree to make video and audio recordings during the workshop or course. These records may also be used by the operator for its presentation, in particular on the website, facebook, instagram, youtube or other commercial material. The customer does not receive any remuneration in connection with this.
3. All texts, illustrations and photographs contained in materials and on websites shall be subject to copyright and may not be copied or further used without the express written consent of the operator. Photographs used in information and marketing material are merely informational and may in fact vary.
4. The customer or recipient of the service shall notify the operator without delay of any changes in his identification, invoicing and contact details which may affect the provision of the service.
5. The rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties not expressly provided for in these Conditions shall be governed by generally applicable law, in particular Law No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
6. The Operator is entitled to supplement and update these Terms and Conditions for the organisation of workshops and courses at its discretion. The operator shall inform the other Contracting Party of such a change no later than 10 days before the change takes effect. The other Contracting Party may, within 10 days of the date of notification of these changes, express its opposition to the amendment of the terms of the contract, otherwise supplemented or updated Contractual Conditions for the organisation of workshops and courses.
All your wishes, comments, inconsistencies and situations arising beyond the scope of this document will be dealt with with with every effort to accommodate you and to negotiate redress in justified cases. Use the operator's website to obtain information , as you will find both long-term information and up-to-date announcements related to ongoing training events.
We are also available for direct oral submission of information by phone and e-mail. We welcome all your suggestions and suggestions to improve our work. We thank you for your trust and we trust that you will be fully satisfied with our services.
Dobříš April 2019